Learning a new language allows one to take on a new perspective. To the learner, doors are constantly opened and the benefits keep coming. Sheila Viesca, TalkShop CEO affirms, “Learning and acquiring a new language is the best form of continuous learning for both the young and the young at heart. It tests the mind as it requires one to accommodate new language learning methods. Though challenging, it is never too late to learn. I recommend it for anyone who wants to remain sharp, interesting, and updated.”
Viesca counts the benefits of learning a second language :
1. Students who study a second language outdo their peers in Math, English, Composition, and the Arts. Yes, the benefits are directly transferable to skills development in these areas. Negotiating meaning helps with problem solving, and the abstracts of language rules make one more proficient with his first language.
2. Learners flex their mental muscles as they enhance critical thinking, perception, and concentration.
3. The mental acuity gained makes one stimulates creativity and positive, youthful energies.
4. The globalized world opens new doors for language experts who enjoy an edge. Those who speak more than one language have more opportunities and are more highly paid because of their highly developed language adeptness.
5. The challenges posed by learning a new language delays the onset of dementia for the predisposed.
6. Learning a new language enhances listening, concentration skills, and attention span that are needed to for further knowledge acquisition.
7. A new world and sense of culture is acquired and the dimensions of one’s perspectives are enhanced as one learns another language.
TalkShop, the leading ISO-certified training facility offers Conversational Spanish and Conversational Nihongo taught by by native language experts. Spanish is the third most spoken language in the world. It is phonetic, making it simple to read and write. Nihongo, on the other hand, takes one’s appreciation of Japanese culture beyond its well-loved food, manga, and anime.
Es facil para aprender Espaῆol en TalkShop.
TalkShop de Nihongo wo kantan ni manabe masu.
image source: ucsandiegoextension.wordpress.com