Life Planning for Retirement
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for executives who want to improve their health, enhance their overall well-being, and learn how to maximize their time after retirement. This program also includes tips and exercises for a healthy lifestyle.
Those who seek to improve themselves are interested in knowing the techniques to reliving the prime of their life once they start retirement are also welcome to join.
Number of Hours
This is a 20-hr program that focuses on understanding the physical and mental implications of aging, as well as the appropriate treatment for maintaining good physical and mental health and strategies, exercises, including activities for living the post-retirement years with vitality.
Prerequisites and Supplements
This program is designed for adults with ages 45+ as most of the discussions and activities revolve around post-retirement scenarios in the Philippines. This program includes an overview on what retirement is like from a veteran’s perspective.
Training on Time and Stress Management serves as a supplement to the concepts discussed in the program.
At the end of the program, the participant will be able to do the following:
- Apply effective life management techniques for a healthy lifestyle
- Establish a healthy mindset that is positive and constructive for personal relationships
- Start habits that promote goof health and well-being
- Exercise strategies for revitalizing the mind and body
- The Ten Empowerments
- The Myths of Aging
- The Three Categories of Age
Exercises for Revitalizing the Body
- Low Stress Exercises for Health
- Exercises for Longevity
- Low Intensity Cardio Exercises
Anti-Aging Foods for Healthy Eating
- The Pretty Skin Diet
- Fountain-of-Youth Foods
- The Best Super Foods
- Eating Strategies for Better Digestion
Revitalization after Retirement
- The Rules of Refirement
- Living a Life Without Regrets
- Truths About the Second Prime
Mental Illness Prevention
- Test for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Exercising the Brain
- Memory Enhancement
- Maintaining Focus
- Breathing Methods
- Self-massage Techniques
- Frustration Ventilation
- Stress Relief Activities
Program Evaluation and Next Steps
- Individual Recommendations
- Reinforcement of Concepts