Exceptional Customer Service Training Course Outline
Customer service representatives fully understand and believe in what they are representing, and how to handle all customer concerns with sophistication, patience, and respect. By enrolling then in our Exceptional Customer Service Training course, you will be able to equip them with the knowledge and skills that will make them effective, successful agents.
Who this is for:
Customer service representatives, call center agents, customer support staff, frontline associates, and other service-oriented employees.
What you will learn:
- How to identify malpractices that should be avoided in customer service.
- How to adopt habits of excellence that will ensure customer satisfaction.
- How to demonstrate the proper protocol in handling difficult clients as well as customer complaints.
- How to execute exceptional first-rate customer service that embodies corporate excellence in true-to-life scenarios.
- Improved professionalism and excellence on the job
- Higher confidence and self-esteem when handling authoritative and difficult clients
- Increased efficiency in handling customer complaints with ease and a higher level of proficiency
- Increased customer satisfaction and number of repeat clients because of excellent reception and service
TalkShop uses Integrated Language Teaching. This means 30% of the course is comprised of facilitator-based discussions while 70% is dedicated to an interactive learning experience through:
- Practical Role-play Scenarios
- Guided Demonstration Activities
- Confidence-building Exercises
- Brainstorming Sessions
- Group Presentations
- Self-reflection Sessions
I. Values Alignment and Corporate Branding
II. Setting Objectives and Expectations
III. Public Service and Customer Service
IV. Customer Service 101
- Thinking Before Acting
- Customer Diplomacy and Etiquette
V. Exceptional Service Exhibition
- Difficult Customer Handling
- Proper Call Protocol Demonstration
- The Executive Walk Display
VI. Guided Service Technique Application
- Projecting Poise and Credibility
- Asserting Ideas with Diplomacy
- Exhibiting the Right Conduct Under Pressure
VII. Self-Evaluation and Development
- Office Grooming and Corporate Makeover
- Personality and Confidence Enhancement
- Etiquette Evaluation
VIII. Customer Service Run-through
- Difficult Customer Role-play
- Customer Diplomacy Assessment
- Corporate Runway
- Self-affirmation and Declaration
IX. Program Evaluation and Next Steps
- Individual Recommendations
- Reinforcement of Corporate Values
- Action Plan and Implementation